Come embrace this week long vacation in Goa. Stay at 3 different homestays spread across this land of contrasts to experience it like never before. Visit the quiet fishing villages of Morjim where you can enjoy the serenity of the blue sea, taste the traditional meals of Goan cuisine and swim in clear waters of nearby beaches. We are all drawn to the twinkle of the sea, but when the basking hoi polloi become too much, run for the inlands. Take a ferry to Divar island, where the gaze is shifting towards green grassland, backwaters, historical churches & temples. Take another break from the humidity of the coast and head to Netravali to look over mountains, for a trek to waterfalls or to spend time chasing butterflies.
– Pick up from Airport/Bus stand/ Station
– Head to the first homestay in Morjim
– Spend the day relaxing and exploring Morjim beach
– Go Sailing or kayaking-Ply on the Chapora River from Morjim back to Morjim.
– Leave the next morning straight to the northern most beach of Goa (Keri), cross the ferry to visit the Portuguese fortress of Terekhol.
– Which returning back head to explore mesmerizing beaches of Mandrem & Ashwem.
– Stop at Arambol for a lively eveining- good for shopping & hanging out.
– Check out from the homestay at Morjim and head towards Panjim.
– On the way make a visit to Fort Aguada and spend some time at Candolim beach
– From there make a move towards your next homestay location- Divar Island.
– Spend a relaxed eveining at Divar knowing your hosts & taking a walk upto the hill- top church for a great view.
– Early morning set out for bird watching & nature walk.
– Head to Old Goa cathedral to witness the relics of St. Francis Xavier.
– Spend evening at Panjim exploring the city / going for a cruise ride/taking a walk through the old Portuguese quarter.
– Leave Divar island to head to our final destination Netravalli.
– On the way drop in at any of the breathtaking beaches of South Goa- Majorda, Uthorda or Colva.
– Head straight to the thick deciduous forests of Netravalli.
– Check in at the cozy homestay.
– Spend a relaxed evening taking a village tour & knowing your lovely hosts.
-Choose to take a trek as per your convenience – Explore Savori, Mynappi or the Don Nhaicho Vazor waterfalls.
-Go bird watching or check out the sunset point.
-Experience the diverse folk songs & dances the village community has to display.
-Indulge in traditional goan food.
– Breakfast & Check out.
– Explore the best of South Goa beaches-Palolem/Agonda/Cola/Cabderam and the mesmerising Salulim Dam.
– Drop & Departure
– This trip details out stay at 3 different locations spread across Goa.
– Minimum a weeks advance notice will be required to make the booking.
– You may choose from below options –
1. Only Accommodation
2. Accomodation + Pick up & drop
3. Entire Package- Stay+Pick up & drop+Sightseeing.
– Homestays will be allotted based on no of guests & availability.
– You can look for a comfortable & safe stay.
– Authentic local food will be arranged upon prior notice.
Airport – Dabolim, Vasco
Railway station- Thivim, Madgaon, Vasco
Bus stand- Mapsa, Panjim & Madgaon
You are free to choose what you want to do & when you want to do. The itinerary can be customized as per your needs. Call us or drop in a line!