Come embrace this week long vacation in Goa. Stay at 3 different homestays spread across this land of contrasts to experience it like never before. Visit the quiet fishing villages of Morjim where you can enjoy the serenity of the blue sea, taste the traditional meals of Goan cuisine and swim in clear waters of nearby beaches. We are all drawn to the twinkle of the sea, but when the basking hoi polloi become too much, run for the inlands. Take a ferry to Divar island, where the gaze is shifting towards green grassland, backwaters, historical churches & temples. Take another break from the humidity of the coast and head to Netravali to look over mountains, for a trek to waterfalls or to spend time chasing butterflies.
– Homestay accommodation in Morjim, Divar and Netravali with one of the local families in each location
– Sailing /Kayaking on the Chapora river
– A guided visit to Terekhol fort, Aguada fort
– Traditional breakfast, lunch and dinner
– Village tour of Revora
– Transport during sight seeing
– Pick up & drop facility
– This package is designed to allow guests to experience the best of Goa. Guests will get a chance to stay in a homestay near to the beach
- Morjim, a homestay in a very traditional Goan neighbourhood
- Divar Island and a homestay with a tribal community of Goa
- in Netravali.
– Homestay details will be shared while the booking based on group size and homestay availability.
– Authentic local food will be arranged upon prior notice.
This package is suitable for both groups and solo travelers
The closest airport is in Dabolim, Vasco
If you are traveling by railway then you may chose Thivim, Madgaon, Vasco railway station as your final station
If you are traveling by bus then you may alight at Mapusa, Panaji or Margao