Here it goes why-
- To live in the heart of a countryside. All our homestays are located in beautiful Rural villages of India. A way to mingle with kind hearted people amidst picturesque landscapes. Rural tourism opportunities will generate additional income and jobs while preserving and enhancing the dynamics and features that make rural life special and sustainable. Community participation is ensured.
- Every Host family is unique. Homestay Hosts have that extra space and feel that their family will benefit from this cross culture exchange experience and the additional income they receive from guests. There is one thing that all Host families have in common is that they love to meet new and interesting people and welcome guests to share their homes and lifestyle.
- Personal Attention. A homestay host will provide you with the personal attention you need to make sure that you have a comfortable stay. They will also guide you to get the best out of a place you are visiting. Any special needs like laundry will also be taken care of on prior notice.
- Culture exchange. A homestay is a great way to meet locals and learn about the local culture and traditions. Living with a host family will give you the opportunity to really experience local culture by getting first hand info about traditions, foods, art, music, places and more. Homestay families also value the exposure to different cultures and perspectives.
- Safety and space. A homestay will provide you with a safe and comfortable place to live with more space than other options such as a hotel.
- Meals. Enjoy authentic local food during your stay at our homestays.
Choosing a homestay means a commitment to immersion in the culture through communication with your hosts.